365telugu.com online news,December 24,Hyderabad: Wheat Mawa Cake
|Aashirvaad Atta||2 cups|
|Crumbled mawa||2/3 to 1 cup|
|Whole milk||1 cup|
|Baking powder||1 tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1/2 tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||140 to 150 grams|
|Powdered sugar||1 cup|
|Cardamom powder||1 tablespoon|
Preparation Method Making the Mawa:
- Take butter and sugar in a bowl or pan.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. You can use a stand mixer, food processor or an electric beater to cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the crumbled mawa and mix very well.
- Then add the Aashirvaad Atta, sieved with baking soda and baking powder directly into the cake cream.
- Sprinkle the cardamom powder. Add cream and mix well. Pour the milk and mix.
- Fold everything till the flour, milk and cream are incorporated well in the cake batter.
- Place the pan in the pre heated oven at 180 degree Celsius and bake mawa cake for 45 to 1 hour, till the top is browned and a tooth pick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- If baking cupcakes, then just bake for 20 to 25 mins or till the tops are browned.
- Allow the mawa cake to cool down.
- Slice the mawa cake and serve plain with tea or coffee
Preparation for Mawa cake:
- Grease a 7 to 8 inches round pan with butter. Dust some flour on it. Shake and tap the pan so that the flour spreads evenly.
- You can also line the cake pan with butter paper on parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius
- Crumble the mawa and keep aside. You can also grate the mawa.
- Wheat Choco Lava cake
|Aashirvaad Atta||1/2 cup|
|Cocoa powder||3 tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1/4 teaspoon|
|Cold water||1/2 cup|
|Lemon juice||1/2 tablespoon|
|Vanilla essence||1/4 teaspoon|
|Dark chocolate||100 grams|
- In a bowl, add Aashirvaad Atta, Aashirvaad salt, cocoa powder & baking soda and mix well
- In another bowl take sugar and cold water stir till sugar dissolves
- Then add oil, vanilla essence, lemon juice and mix well
- Add dry & wet ingredients & mix well with a wire whisk
- Pour batter in coffee mug, place the chocolate squares immersed in the batter
- Bake it in microwave for 60 secs and serve hot