365telugu.com,online news,National, 24th May 2020: Chocolate & Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Roughly chopped Fabelle Choco Deck Milk
Peanut Butter (smooth) 1 cup
Quick-Cooking Oats (Gluten free) 1 ½ cups
Honey or Maple Syrup ½ cup
Egg 1 (large)
Coconut Sugar (optional) 2-3 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until
- Roll dough into 1 ½ – 2 inch balls and then
place on a parchment paper-lined baking
- Place criss-cross fork marks on top of the
cookies and sprinkle with sugar (optional)
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-11 minutes.
Cookies will last at room temperature in an
airtight container for 3-4 days. Store in the
refrigerator for up to 5-7 days.
Can I freeze oatmeal cookie dough?
Cookie dough will last when frozen for up to 2-3 months. Let it thaw in the refrigerator and then
to room temperature before baking.