365telugu.com,online news, 8th July, 2020, Hyderabad: Good News for Every Indian who loves ordering their Food through Food Delivery Applications, Introducing “Yumzy” – The First of its kind the only Indian Food Delivery Platform in every way, which uses Innovative A.I Based Technology to help deliver the best preferred food to the customers, and connects restaurants & customer directly through AI.Yumzy Initiated by Hyderabad Based Food Tech Company – “Laalsa”, started its operations around few years ago, intending to bring in an innovative digital-platform to the overly competitive, online food-ordering market. There have already been some big names in the market for online food delivery in the past few years, with some very big names such as Swiggy, Zomato, Food Panda, UberEats, and others ceasing to exist in a short time. Laalsa, however, was bent on creating a fully sustainable, online digital platform for restaurants.With over 6000 Restaurants on-board, Yumzy, the brainchild of Laalsa, caught the attention of Indian & US based Angle Investors and was successful in raising $1 Million in funding. With the investment provided, Yumzy proved to be an instant success across four major cities – Hyderabad, Vizag, Bengaluru and Chennai.Speaking about the product, Laalsa’s CEO, Suresh Redyam – A Technopreneur said, “At present, the need for alternate platforms for restaurateurs and hoteliers has become a need-of-the-hour. High dependency on food aggregators coupled with high commission-based models is leaving Restaurants in a fix, and that’s where our Food Science platform comes into the picture.”
“Enabling and Empowering Restaurants” is Laalsa’s mission statement. To bridge the gap between Food Aggregators and lack of technical know-how, Laalsa has come up with unique & intuitive solutions for the benefit of the F&B Industry.Yumzy, incorporating artificial intelligence and consumer behaviour analytics, provides restaurants with valuable insights and helps restaurateurs make well-informed decisions. Food aggregators, besides levying high commissions on restaurants, are getting involved in conflicting business models, opening cloud kitchens and using pre-existing consumer data to their benefit. Although this seems like a negligible aspect, it is affecting the customer-base of restaurants significantly.“These hurdles faced by Restaurants today are what we wish to tackle. By allowing restaurants to have complete control over their affairs and customers, Laalsa aims at being an enabler rather than an aggregator”, says Suresh Redyam, CEO of Laalsa, who’s expecting over 15,000 restaurants signing up with Laalsa by the end of this year.
In a Nutshell:Here are 5 aspects of the industry that Mr Suresh Redyam thinks contribute to Laalsa’s success as an emerging player in the online food industry.
- Gives More Power To Food Outlets:The biggest reason for restaurant and hotel owners to prefer Laalsa over other companies is the high level of control that they enjoy. Laalsa gives them amazing insights on consumer behavior with the help of artificial intelligence using which the restaurateurs make decisions, based on well-informed knowledge. The owners have total control of their business, customer base and their daily activities without having to spend unnecessarily on high commissions or ads.
- .Unique Dishes To Satisfy Your Inside Foodie:Laalsa’s food delivery subsidiary, Yumzy is working closely with some premium restaurants to curate unique dishes and to create the buzz by promoting food which is available only on their platform and can not be found anywhere else. This lets everyone celebrate the inner foodie in themselves and give them access to a menu that is created uniquely for them.
- Gives You A Personalised Experience:
- This technology driven food start-up employs high level AI algorithms to track, refine and record user activity on their platform. This helps not only the sellers by providing them with accurate customer behaviour insights, but also gives the customers a highly personalized experience based upon their previous activities. One can only imagine how perfect life would be if everything became just the way we want them to be.
- You Can Get Amazing Genuine Discounts:Just like other food delivery platforms, Yumzy’s digital platform also extends great discount offers for its customers. But one thing needs to be pointed out that all these offers are extended by the vendors themselves and not through any promotional discount. This means that the food outlets will keep on providing these offers in the future too if they get profitable revenues from the app sales. This is a total win-win situation for all the parties involved. With all the benefits along with huge savings, An edge over the restaurants and with their strong support Yumzy is giving better value for their money to the end consumers.
- Hygiene Is A Key Priority:The biggest concern of the present times – hygiene, remains at the core of every operation. Yumzy has a strict policy against onboarding any outlet that doesn’t conform to minimum hygienic standards. This policy also includes de-listing any outlet that fails to provide hygienic services to the customers. Proper insulated bags are used for packaging and they are delivered in the most hygienic manner. This makes Laalsa an appealing food platform even for the most extreme germophobes.